Easy to Use
Easy to put on, easy to take off, easy to adjust as your baby grows, easy to wash, easy because you don?t have to stuff in an extra insert for extra absorbency?we really can?t say easy enough to describe just how easy the O.N.E. diaper is to use.
The one-size design of the O.N.E. diaper fits babies 10 to 35-plus pounds and can be used from birth to potty training. And it comes with everything you?ll ever need to cloth diaper a baby: enough absorbency to forget boosters and doublers (even overnight), two built-in closure options to grow with your child, and a heavy-duty construction that is built to last but still comfortable for your little one to wear.
- Lasts from birth to potty learning (fits 10 – 35 lbs).
- No prepping – can starting using right away
- Modular Snap In Soaker System allows for customization
- Easy closure replacement
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
Washing Instructions -?This is an All In One diaper, you must wash the entire diaper when soiled.
Before First Use
Remove Hook & Loop strips*. If using during daytime, wash with detergent and dry once prior to first use. If using as a night diaper, O.N.E. must be washed and tumble-dried 3-5 times before use.
- Remove Hook and Loop strips*
- Place soiled diaper into pail
- Wash soiled diaper every two days
- Wash on hot or warm with full amount of a good cleaning detergent using a heavy duty cycle
- Add an extra rinse if needed
- Tumble dry
- Do not use fabric softeners or water repellent diaper creams
- Do not dry clean or iron
*For maximum longevity of your hook and loop, we recommend removing prior to washing and drying